Friday, March 11, 2005

arranged fractals

Sometimes i can't believe this. my life is SLOWLY but STEADILY being reorganized. order is being put in my own CHAOS, the very bane of my existence.
In the midst of my chaos , there is focus and order.Though only me seem to follow the fractals of my order. in the seeming CHAOS, i do nothing without my subconscious having to analyse ,weighing the ways and means. in actual fact my so called disorder is a 'random' organization, which most eyes don't see as they tend to look for the obvious.



Now all these have and are changing...my life is being reorganised, a new order is being placed into my life. Now i have to conform to the obvious. Everything has to be done in the conventional.While being efficient it is no fun, i have to be extraordinarily careful about my work as there seem to be people looking over my head and shouldrs to see what the hell i am doing and have done and how i am doing it.There is no room for half measure, my life is slowly but steadily being rearranged!

do i like it? hell no! But it has to happen to a man one of this days . I guess, it is happening to me sooner than i want...probably better or me in the long run.Can't always get away with mediocrity.Especially when it be known that there is a lot of HARD an QUALITY stuff to be put into the world out there. Can't live out my life on my own terms always, but i sure can dictate some of the terms of the contract. Definitely will...definitely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home