Thursday, February 17, 2005

sometimes...

somtimes i wonder if life is fair at all... hey don't get me wrong, i have really had some of the best things in life andreally i'm not a whiner
its funny the things that happen to us sometimes
like now i'm bored to hell
present state :no friends and in a strange city
cash running fucking low
but i'm still good.

now what do i want to talk about: i dunno.

the main point i want to bring out is that i'm bored to hell!

i'm caressing the keyboard hoping to God it would give me any joy...

it is minimal. my inspiration is zilch and i keep thinking :hey mon when are u going to get the heck up from ur desk.

i can't, my friend has travelled andi'm left alone at home :HOME ALONE!

hope i've succeded in boring u...i'm not this mean most of the time...but today is my lowest ebb in a long time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home